1. What is the name of the song Cher sings in the music video where she's on the Navy Battleship?
2. Name three Elton John songs.
3. What were the names of Bruce Wills and Cybill Shepards' characters in the show Moonlighting?
4. What sitcom does the following slogan belong too: "The Truth is out there?"
5. What show did Fire Marshall Bill belong on?
6. Who sings the following songs:
"These boots are made for walkin'"
"Tubthumping (I get knocked down... .)"
"When a man loves a woman"
"Sweet Dreams" (The orginal version)
"No One Knows"
"Another One Bites the Dust"
7. What was Al Bundy's job in the show Married With Children?
8. Which movie did Bruce Lee wear the yellow and black striped tracksuit?
9. What musical genera does the following bands belong to: Sex Pistols, The Ramones, and The Cure?
10. Who popularized the dance called The Twist?
11. What movie coined the catch phrase, "Say hello to my little friend?"
12. Name all three orginal Charlie's Angels.
13. How long did the Spice Girls and Oasis last as whole groups?
14. What is the name of the supermodel David Bowie married and where is she from?
15. How long have the Rolling Stones been together (not counting the time various members left the band and came back?)
16. What group is Dee Snider the lead singer of?
17. What are the dates Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, and Freddy Mercury die?
18. What movie made the song, "Bohemian Rhapsody" wildy popular?
19. What was the name of Doctor Quinn's companion and later husband on the show Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman?
20. What did Wonder Woman use to squeeze the truth out of people?
21. What was the name of Hans Solo's ship in the frist Star Wars movie?
22. What cartoon does the villian, Magneto, belong to?
23. Where do you have to tickle the doll Elmo to make him shake and giggle?
24. Explain the "Cola Wars."
25. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
Bonus Question: What popular computer game did Will Wright create?